£5.00 on orders 0 - upto 5kg,
£9.00 Over 5kg - 9kg.
Any other special delivery needs please call and we can try to help, or can meet you at our up and coming shows/events.
EC Feed Hygiene Regulation (183/2005)
Registration Number GB286R2183
Mutleys Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by:
Mutleys Dog Treats
6 Manor Way
Mrs Nicola Cole
Making a contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order, once payment has been made you will receive an email from pay pal to confirm the order has been placed with ourselves, upon which the goods will then be dispatched. If the goods are not available at the point of order you will be contacted by phone and email and offered a substitute product or a full refund If necessary.
NO GOODS WILL BE DISPATCHED UNTILL WE HAVE SPOKE WITH YOU.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. We will not dispatch the goods, we will refund any payment made, and there will be no contract between us.
How to place order:
* Select the item(s) that you require from our website by clicking the ‘Add to Basket’ link shown for the item.
* Items that you have selected can be reviewed at any time via the ‘View Basket’ link.When you have completed your selections click on the ‘Checkout’ link to complete your order. You will be asked to provide delivery and payment information via secure web pages. Please review your order carefully before submission to avoid problems.
* If you make a mistake during ordering please contact us as soon as possible.
* If you need to amend your order prior to placing it you may do so on the shopping basket page. Remove items or amend quantities using the controls provided. You may need to refresh the contents of your basket for changes to take effect. If you really get stuck please call or email us.
Our goods are sent with a third party usually My Hermes, Orders place before 10am will be dispatched the same day usually 48hr courier, if you require a sooner delivery contact us in the 1st instance so we are aware of the priority. An email of the tracking reference will be sent to you if you need to track your delivery.
0 up .5kg is £5.00 and over 5kg up to 10kg is £9 any heavier items please call so we can find the best price for you.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Cancellation and returns:
You have the right to cancel any contract made with us. If you have ordered goods from us, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the goods are delivered to you. If you have ordered multiple items in one order and they are delivered separately, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the last of the goods are delivered to you.
If you have ordered services from us, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
To cancel your order please contact us.
We advise you contact us via telephone and in writing. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation may help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
We reserve the right to refuse cancellation in respect of the following:
- goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
If you cancel, you must return to us any goods that have already been dispatched at your own expense within 14 days of cancellation. (If the goods, by their nature, cannot normally be returned by post, (e.g. bulky items) you should provide details of the typical cost of returning them.) We will reimburse all payments within 14 days of cancellation. Where the contract is for the supply of goods, and these have already been dispatched, we will reimburse all payments within 14 days of receiving them back from you (or you supplying evidence that you have sent them).
If you fail to return the goods, we reserve the right to collect them and charge you the direct cost of collection.
Subject to the conditions below, we will refund the price of the goods and original delivery costs in full. However, we reserve the right to refund only standard delivery charges if you chose a more expensive delivery method.
Please take care of the goods and any packaging. If their value is diminished by any amount as a result of handling of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods (particularly if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop) we reserve the right to deduct that amount from the refund, up to the value of the purchase price.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us in the first instance. We have a legal obligation to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract and we will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.